Senior PHP Developer
WESCO is seeking a PHP Developer with full-stack experience to join our small, agile Lumigent team. Our project management software provides sophisticated lighting and control solutions to the energy efficient lighting industry.
You’ll participate in daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives, and sprint planning meetings. Your collaboration with our designers, other developers, and stakeholders will help bring exciting new features and experiences to our users. You’ll be working with PHP, MySQL, AWS, Doctrine, Zend Framework, Solr, and Memcache, and contribute to the codebase via SVN.
You’ll be successful on the team if you:
- Enjoy ideating and building in a collaborative environment
- Take pleasure in fostering the education and growth of others
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can be self-motivated and inspired on a daily basis
- Are unafraid to experiment and explore unconventional solutions
- 5+ years PHP and OOP experience
- Zend Framework, or relevant MVC framework experience
- Proficiency with the LAMP stack
- Experience with Doctrine, or relevant ORM tools and techniques
- Working knowledge of front-end development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Unit Testing
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, related degree, or strong relevant and comparable
This is a full-time position based in Blue Bell, PA with competitive salary, company-contributed health and life insurance, and company-matching 401(k) plan.
If you’re interested in joining Lumigent, provide your resume with cover letter describing how you fit this role and will become a vital member of the team.