Sr. PHP Developer
Senior PHP Back-End Developers for a contract opportunity located in North Dallas, TX. This is a Contract to hire opportunity for US Citizens or GC holders ONLY! The PHP Back-End Developer will work closely with other developers and project managers in a fast-paced environment to create and maintain marketing applications for both clients and internal business. This position involves deploying new solutions and maintenance of existing applications that are supported by the development team.
- Build digital solutions with expert server-side coding skills
- Perform analysis of all received documentation and architectural diagrams
- Participate in requirement, design, estimation, and configuration working sessions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or another technical field.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing software applications using PHP
- Strong experience with SQL/ RDBMS, database design, writing and tuning queries.
- Experience with structured PHP approaches and frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, composer, doctrine)
- Experience with API development and testing, both client and server side
- Experience with test-driven development and structured unit testing approaches
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems
PREFERRED (but not required)
- Experience with configuring and operating web servers (apache, nginx)
- Familiarity with networking, caching, CMS and CDN technologies.
- Experience writing scripts using Python, Unix Shell (bash), or perl
- Working knowledge of cloud platform PaaS and SaaS (AWS, Azure)
- Working knowledge of serverless approaches, nosql
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, JIRA, CI/CD, DevOps, and SDLC concepts