Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
We are seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer who shares our goal create the best product in the market. We do the impossible. We are looking for the type of person that stares an overwhelming problem in the face and knows how to pick the problem apart until they find a solution. You are the type of person who loves make products that your customer loves. You take pride in quality code which is resilient, reliable, and maintainable. Whenever you set out to fix a problem, you build a tool to solve the original problem and dozens of other problems which are related to it but may not yet be realized.
You will be working on a platform that runs a field service company B2E. Your work will impact every part of the customer lifecycle including sales, marketing, scheduling, CRM, billing, mobile field service applications, communication (SMS, email, voice, snail mail, push notifications, etc...), credit card processing, reporting, customer portals, reviews, and more! We work with dozens of APIs and frameworks and are truly a platform on which our customers utilize as their primary and central tool.
- Implement complex and core functionality within our platform related to scheduling, payments and billing, route optimization, automated tasks, internal / external APIs, etc.
- Help our data conversion department and find ways to automate and improve existing systems and processes
- Work on complex database conversions for new customers using mySQL, SQL Server, AWS
- Write scripts to alter business critical datasets with millions of rows of data
- Help mentor and coach junior members of our development team
- Work with the latest technologies and tools to solve the oldest problems which affect our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years expert level database skills and ability to write complex and mission critical SQL/mySQL queries
- At least 5 years experience working with business critical systems (banking, CRM, field services, etc…)
- At least 5 years experience implementing complex and core features into a mature code base
- At least 2 years experience working within Agile environment. Understanding of Agile SDLC.
- 2+ years of experience with git.
- Experience with front end technology is a plus
- Proficiency in one or more OOP languages: Python, Java, C#, PHP is preferred
- Proficiency in one or more RDBMS databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL is preferred
- Proven ability to track down, solve, and release solutions to bugs and issues
- Experience working with a client facing web application
- Experience with version control and deployment strategies
- Experience working with servers (preferably apache and ubuntu) is a plus
- High attention to detail and ability to take responsibility for core changes
- Passion for development and high desire to release code
At this time, PestRoutes will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.