Location: Downtown San Diego
- Develop high quality code with a strive for engineering excellence
- Strong ability to work well with development team and help drive solutions and results including assisting with setting standards and best practices.
- Maintain security of code
- Review coworkers' code for improvements and feedback through code review process
- Assist with DevOps regarding any systems troubleshooting as it relates to deployed code
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of object oriented best practices including SOLID principles and REST architecture.
- Experience with Symfony or Laravel frameworks
- Experience with MongoDB or Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Prior work with Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM, and any other applications management work
- Experience with encryption of large amounts of data
- Any front-end design experience with CSS or writing custom SVG animations
- Prior work with charting libraries such as D3, Highcharts, Chartjs, or similar.
Local candidates only