Manager, Azure Architect
The Cloud Architect will need to design, develop and architect projects for clients in the energy & commodities industry. The qualified individual will work closely with clients to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with rapid changes in Publicis Sapient’s operations, policies and/or procedures, and can provide reports, analysis and business intelligence.
- Develop, lead and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development and transformation engagements, helping enterprise customers understand cloud considerations, develop cloud application strategies and helping refactor existing applications for Azure, as well as develop new Azure-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS.
- Executing technical feasibility assessments and solution estimations for moving identified databases and integrations to the Azure Platform
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers provide architecture reviews, discussions and prototype
- Lead engagements (strategy/assessments/migration/implementations)
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Work with customers to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of cloud products.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in cloud meeting complex business requirements.
- Experience with Big Data architectures running on Azure Azure Data Platform – Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Management Gateway, Azure Storage Options, Document DB, Data Lake Analytics, Stream - Analytics, Event Hubs, Azure SQL
- Open Source development, and experience with Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive is a plus
- PowerShell Scripting
- Azure Big Data experience
- Azure ML experience is preferred
- Experience and/or interest in the following concepts and technologies: AI, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain, etc.
- 8 to 15 years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Full-time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
About Publicis Sapient Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.