Senior Software Engineer - PHP
You are interested in building scalable backend microservices for our complex in-house tools? Your products are the heart of our ecosystem as they are managing all business logic and connect to external partners. You will be working closely with our other teams as they will be consuming your data via API or Kafka topics. For you, software engineering best practices (including requirements analysis, system design, modularity, version control, testing, documentation, etc.) are essential for productivity, collaboration, quality, and maintainability
What you will be responsible for in this role
- From design to operate autoscaling microservices: You develop the whole path of our backend services providing REST APIs, queue consumer/producer or data manager.
- Improve and evolve our existing services and architecture to stay on the latest edge of technologies.
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools like our internal management system, our publisher and advertiser interfaces, reporting and more...
- Have a passion for learning and improving yourself.
- Team up with talented developers, learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products and have fun while doing so.
In order to be able to give your best in this role, you should have already accomplished or possess the following
- 4+ years of relevant working experience
- Excellent skills in PHP and great knowledge of at least one major framework (Laravel, Symfony, or Phalcon)
- Expert knowledge on SQL or even NoSQL Databases
- DevOps mindset with experience in Docker, CI/CD, Cloud service Provider
- Experience with Queues and In-Memory Storage
- Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
- Have a passion for continuous learning and improving yourself
Technologies we are using
PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Swagger, Kafka, Presto, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, AWS, CI/CD, Terraform, Grafana, Scalyr