Our client, one of the leaders in credit reporting and consumer services, is actively looking for a PHP Developer to join their team in Austin, Texas!
***This is a 12 month long contract with opportunity for extension or conversion***
As a PHP Developer, you will design, develop and deploy web-tier applications. You will be developing PHP-based software applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience in all aspects of software development, including technical expertise, project management, and personnel management.
- Demonstrated experience delivering innovative, customer-centric reporting products
- Experience with building robust, scalable, distributed data processing and reporting solutions
Required Skills & Experience
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of PHP
- Solid knowledge and proven experience with Git SCM
- Candidate should have previous experience with web scale big data solutions
- Experience in optimizing production system performance
**Local Candidates Only**
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in todays highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.