Full Stack Web Developer
We are a digital product design and software development company located in the heart of downtown Detroit. We partner with organizations to create custom software solutions, web & mobile applications, and delightful customer experiences. Some of the companies we’ve partnered with include StockX, Emagine Entertainment, University of Michigan, Rock Ventures, Rocket Fiber, and the Detroit Regional Chamber, just to name a few.
We’re looking for an experienced software developer to join our team. This is a full-time, on-site position, with the flexibility to work from home or anywhere as long as you can join us in the office a few days a week.
Is this you?
- Can you architect object-oriented software solutions?
- Do you have a strong understanding of how a browser renders a website?
- Are you confident in your software solutions?
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- The use of version control is pinnacle in your workflow.
- Comfortable architecting stable and flexible software solutions.
- Understand how RESTful APIs work and how to architect them.
- Experience with custom WordPress development (plugins, themes, integrations).
- Comfortable integrating third-party platforms using APIs and SDKs.
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform website testing.
- Understand the value of good documentation.
- Comfortable developing projects with other developers.
- Interested in continual learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Experience working with Parse Platform.
- Experience with tools such as Composer and Webpack.
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience building mobile applications.
- Cognizant of the security of data flow from browser to database.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible schedule, including work from home, or from anywhere days
- Performance based quarterly bonuses
- 401K Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Health and education allowance
- Free parking
- Team activities
- MoGo annual bike pass
- Fresh Chazzano's coffee & snacks
- Work in a cool office space in downtown Detroit, with Herman Miller chairs and stand up desks