SENIOR DRUPAL/PHP/MYSQL DEVELOPER
West Los Angeles-based healthcare start-up is looking for a Senior Drupal/PHP/MySQL developer to continue to enhance customer-facing solutions and support the current implementation through back-end/module development.
The ideal candidate will have a BSc or MSc in Computer Science and 5 to 7 years demonstrable progressive experience with at least three years within an Agile and continuous integration environment.
The position will be responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme along with designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Skills required for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
Drupal 8 Content Management Framework
- Enterprise multi-site environment
- Building UI with responsive capabilities
- Website and CMS development using PHP/MySQL/Drupal
- Drupal configuration management/sync
- Ability to evaluate and select Drupal modules based on maintenance status, community usage, security issues, and the availability of documentation.
- Integrate modules after regression testing for incompatibilities and dependencies on other modules already in use
PHP Framework and Web Development
- PHP frameworks (i.e., Laravel, Symfony)
- Front-end experience (i.e., Angular, Vue.js, React)
MySQL Database Administration
- RDBMS architecture, administration, monitoring, security, troubleshooting, performance, and backup/recovery
- Develop stored procedures and views
- ETL processes and reporting
Cloud Application and Hosting Platforms
- Continuous integration and delivery hosting experience (i.e., Acquia or Platform.sh)
API and Web Services
- Creating and consuming custom RESTful APIs that serve and consume JSON payloads
- Command of Drupal APIs and hooks
- Experience with LAMP setup (i.e. Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker)
Enterprise Platforms and Solutions
- Salesforce Development and/or Administration
- Enterprise Service Bus or iPaaS (i.e. MuleSoft, Boomi, Informatica)
Development Tools and Best Practices
- Debugging tools (i.e., Firebug, Chrome inspector)
- Ability to debug complex server-side PHP/Drupal issues in a debugger (i.e., Eclipse)
- Ability to debug complex client-side js/CSS issues
- Experience writing automated tests and following Test-Driven Development processes
- Agile Software Development
- Version control tools and source code repositories (i.e., Git)
- Enterprise issue tracking software (i.e., Jira)
- Programming logic, good code-writing style, and commenting
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches
Benefits include company-sponsored health plan – company pays 60% of total premium, pre-tax; 401(k) plan, with a generous match; an Equity Incentive Plan; a comfortable work environment in a co-working space with company-paid garage parking.
If your experience matches the requirements set out above, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Principals Only.
The company is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.