Mid/Sr PHP Developer
Mid/Sr PHP Developer - Contract to Perm - Orlando, FL - $43 p/h - $45 p/h
Mid/Sr PHP Developer - Contract to Perm - Orlando, FL
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Mid/Sr PHP Developer Requirements:
* BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
* Must have a great understanding of both procedural and OOP PHP (min of 4 years' experience)
* Experience with a Symfony based framework (min of 2 years' experience)
* Experience with using 3rd Party APIs, installation and maintained.
* Experience with Creating APIs
* Advanced SQL capabilities. (MySQL, Mongo)
* Reliable: has a proven record of producing large and complicated projects without constant oversight.
* Revision control experience using GIT.
* Java Experience
* Firm understanding of AWS cloud services
* Experience in Continuous Integration SDLC
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.