Orlandos fastest growing payment technology company!
Fattmerchant is a flat-rate payment technology company providing innovative technology to streamline businesses and simplify payments with unlimited processing and no contract. With a full line of solutions for any business type, businesses are empowered to pick a plan that works best for their needs. True transparency. No strings attached.
Fattmerchant is committed to exceeding expectations with the best damn service in all aspects of our organization. We strive to gain the trust and respect of our customers and pride ourselves on delivering efficient and dedicated service. As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence will be both professionally and personally rewarding.
As part of our interview process, we will be using a video interviewing platform, Spark Hire. The video interviewing platform will allow our hiring team and candidates to connect more quickly without the pressure of synchronizing calendars for our initial phase of candidate assessments. Our goal with the video interviewing portion of our hiring process is to learn more about your personality and previous work experience.
Fattmerchant is responsible for multiple innovative products and as a Developer/Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for building new features and maintaining the existing code. This is a hands on technical role responsible for contributing code and architecture to these projects and features at the direction of the sprint managers and with the help of a senior engineer. All engineers are expected to work together to set standards and procedures. You should be a great culture fit who is passionate about every team members success and the technology behind each product.
- Completes all technical tasks assigned in each sprint
- Be transparent in sprint planning/retrospectives
- Researches new technology and best solutions for each problem
- Collaborate closely with other teams within the organization
- Support and troubleshooting issues with existing code
- Assist in product releases, revisions, patches and code reviews
- Keep products up to date with new technology
- Understands and improves all code bases currently under development
- 2+ years experience as a full stack engineer
- Superb verbal and electronic communication skills
- Leads by example
- Frontend and Backend Web Development Technologies
- Experience with leading a technology team
- Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Security principles and architecture
- Experience with DevOps - prefer AWS
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Typescript, NodeJS, Bash, PHP) is a plus
- Experience with PHP, React, Typescript, NodeJS, MySQL
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement & 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Free Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year + 7 paid holidays)
- Free snacks + beer!