Mid-Level Software Engineer (3 Days Remote)
Mid-Level Software Engineer (Remote 3-4 days a week)
Salary + Benefits + Equity + 401k + PTO
Karma Search LLC is working with an Artificial Intelligence startup located in the Boston area (Cambridge). They have secured half a million dollars in funding and are looking to add 4 members to their team. They have openings for a Lead Engineer, Mid-Level Software Engineer, Marketing Executive, and Jr/Mid-level Marketing Associate. The company currently has 7 employees, including 3 CoFounders.
The Mid-Level Engineer will report directly to the Lead Engineer, who then reports to the CTO. This person needs to have great expertise in PHP (preferably with Magento), and Node, while Java will also be very helpful. This person needs to understand the startup world.
Everyone in the company meets 1-2 times a week for a meeting, but this will mostly be a remote role during the first year. They have a shared workspace to meet at, but will not be signing a lease for an office in the first year.
- Extensive experience with Magento2
- Proficient in building Robust Backends utilizing Node.js
- Proficient in using Linux Bash commands, understanding of version control tools like Git & code deployment tools like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Experience working with agile management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Background in building, maintaining, and shipping sophisticated enterprise software systems through multiple release cycles, especially through upgrades and changes to APIs and data formats
- Good understanding and Creating Database Schemas in MongoDB and mySQL
Reach out for more details!