Our firm was established in 2001. We currently have about 200 employees carrying a busy atmosphere. Our CEO believes in being totally transparent, which helps employees see how their individual contributions impact the company. Management is easy-going and chill, and we are eager to have someone onboard ASAP!
You will be immersed in an invigorating work environment that will challenge you and force you to think outside the box. The company strives on teamwork and everyone works as one unit. It is an excellent place to learn how to toughen one’s professional skills in a relaxed office setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute documentation for code reviews and unit/integration tests.
- Complete individual maintenance project stories.
- Estimate time required for a story
- Manage releases and resource communication and coordination.
- Install and maintain personal vagrant environment.
- Manage issue triage.
- Manage enterprise application support (client relations, performance, data integrity, and integration with related applications).
- Provide solution measures with support, systems, other products, etc.
- Relay problems and solutions to the Manager.
- Collaborate with other engineers regarding codes and processes.
- Act as liaison for issue status, causes, and resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field.
- At least, 1 year of experience as a project leader.
- At least, 1 year of experience working in a Vagrant environment.
- Minimum 4 years of enterprise software development, maintenance, and process experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with debugging and problem-solving large, web-based apps.
- Familiar with Agile, especially Scrum and Scrumban.
- Familiar with testing frameworks and unit testing.
- Able to troubleshoot the application stack (Python, Gearman, LAMP stack with MVC Structure).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and multi-task.