Magento Web Developer
We are seeking a Magento Web Developer to join our team! You will develop, manage and maintain several Magento e-commerce websites. Our main website (www.PowerMusic.com) has been redesigned and updated to Magento 2.2. There are many immediate and ongoing features we want added including ongoing maintenance.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Deploying code across development, staging, & production environments.
- Troubleshooting and resolving bugs found in existing Magento Installations.
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Must have expert level experience with Magento 2.x At least 5+ years Magento experience
- Experience integrating Magento with other third-party systems (i.e. ERP, WHM, Logistics, APIs)
- Solid understanding of PHP best practices, the Web UI layer (i.e. HTML, CSS, JS), Linux server environments, Git, & version control practices.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously.
- Experience with Jira
- Computer Science or other college degree beneficial.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Power Music. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.
Company DescriptionPower Music is the leading niche-oriented music company that serves the Fitness and Cheer/Dance markets worldwide. We produce, market and distribute music and videos through our own e-commerce websites, proprietary APP, and all the major digital download/streaming music services (Spotify, Apple Music, etc).