Back to Archive
Atlanta, GA | Posted: 6 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
Location: Kennesaw, GA Only**
Riskonnect is a Salesforce heavily used (ISV Salesforce Partner)
- Cloud-based software development on Salesforce platform
- Design, implement, and test easy-to-use solutions
- Participate in review and analysis of client requirements
- Write quality unit test code
- Experience working for/at an ISV for SalesForce
- 4 - 6 years of Development experience in Salesforce Platform.
- Development experience in JAVA/PHP/.Net or LAMP stacks a plus.
- Working experience in Lightning component, Visualforce, Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Triggers.
- Knowledge of LWC is a plus.
- Working experience and/or technical knowledge on Managed/Un-Managed Package, NameSpace, Security Submission.
- Working experience in SalesForce security concepts with application and data using CRUD/FLS
- Critical understanding of Source code version control and repository management systems using Trunk, Branching, Sync & Merge concepts. Knowledge or experience in DX is a plus.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field or experience
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Risk Management or related industry experience
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.