The Magento developer will be our resident expert and will work closely with one of our premier clients on multiple sites while supporting our Marketing Services team. ***Please note, BVAccel is unable to sponsor employment visas at this time***
What you'll do...
- Partner with our client’s product development teams to build out new features and integrations within the Magento 2 platform
- Resolve issues and maintain API integrations
- Refactor and improve existing code
- Integrate with data providers, ingesting data for analysis
- Participate in the development of internal tools that will help our DevOps team improve logging
- Create micro-services and internal vendor packages to integrate backend and frontend technologies
What you'll need...
- 3+ years of working experience within Magento, Magento 2 preferred
- 2+ years of exprience with AWS, ElasticSearch, MySQL, PHP and backend development technologies
- Exposure to Redshift, API Gateway and Lambda
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Adept debugging skillset
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in written form and experience with agile scrum workflow methodologies
Who we are...
- We are a team that leads with results, works hard to build the better, optimizes inward, stays gritty, and strives for excellence
- We’re a member of San Diego Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work, a 100+ person work fam, passionate, high-growth, fast paced and all in
- We enjoy tons of office perks, a full social calendar, casual dress code, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and free swag from premier client brands
- We are motivated, ambitious and ready to join forces with you to take on the digital world!
What we do...
- We’re one of the six pioneer Shopify Plus agency partners, currently the largest in the world
- We partner with Shopify Plus, Google, Yotpo, Dynamic Yield and Workarea to offer website design/development, digital marketing, Amazon services and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- We are innovative, data driven eCommerce experts with a top tier technology stack that allows us to create valuable digital experiences and accelerated revenue for our clients
BVAccel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.