Senior Software Developer PHP nodeJS
Our Client is a highly profitable, cutting-edge Web Technology Company headquartered steps from the beach near La Jolla, CA. They are building high-transaction Machine Learning, Lead Gen, and Personalization Tools and are looking for a solid Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join their growing team.
They were recently named by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, so this is a small but highly stable organization. Youll be developing LAMP/MEAN/MERN code for applications that run on some of the most trafficked sites on the Web.
Their Executive Team is comprised of experienced leaders with major startup and high-growth successes in their past, so they know how to create a supportive, non-political, and productive atmosphere.
- Constantly learning innovative technologies to stay on the cutting edge of a rapidly changing industry
- Develop a whole-system view of their business and systems and put it to use by designing and creating major components to help them grow in features and capacity.
- Mentor and lead junior developers.
- Utilize best practices because you have used them to solve problems in the full-cycle development process, which you understand thoroughly.
To apply, email a resume for confidential review to Kanani Breckenridge at [email protected]
- Preference for full stack, but if youre highly specialized in front or backend development that works too.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of best practices, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Expert-level, current experience with some combination of other tech such as Go, Ruby, HTML/CSS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Angular and/or React.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud solution
- Must be able to work well in an open-office environment where you will be expected to contribute to both highly-charged technical discussions and good-natured banter.
- Familiarity with web frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symphony, Django, Rails, Express, Meteor, etc.)
- Git and GitHub (or similar)
- Designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful and SOAP-based APIs
- Superior analytical ability as demonstrated by a scientific/engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Security-conscious design and coding skills
- Experience operating in and optimizing your code for a high-volume and high-transaction environment
- Experience with online advertising technology, bidding, auction, predictive analytics, and/or programmatic buying solutions is highly preferred.
- AWS: Redshift, EC2, Kinesis, Elastic Beanstalk, ELBs, auto-scaling
- Docker: containers, deployments, and DevOps environments
- Test-driven development or creating automated unit tests
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related discipline is not required, but highly preferred.
SALARY: $110,000 - $135,000 DOE
Perks & Benefits:
- Company provides full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous and performance-based bonuses and raises
- Matching 401K
- Flexible vacation policy (take as needed), plus ten paid company-wide holidays
- Informal, flexible, and high-energy work environment with super smart people and a transparent and engaged executive team.
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks, located steps away from the beach, gyms, and lots of restaurants within walking distance.