Back to Archive
Orrville, OH | Posted: 2 months ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience working on web-based projects.
- Focused on quality deliverables with superior customer orientation.
- Seeks solutions on his or her own with effective and timely escalation.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment with a team of highly talented developers.
- Able to prototype new ideas and concepts, responds to changing priorities with agility.
- Ability to deliver functionality for a wide range of business systems via digital applications.
- Able to share knowledge of existing capabilities provided by applications, technologies, and software design patterns for new functional designs.
- Utilizes technical expertise to develop solutions for unique and complex problems. Applies various technologies to develop alternatives and recommend best practices.
- Understands how technology solutions progress through life cycle phases of requirements analysis, solution design, development, testing, deployment, and decommission.
- Understands concepts and theories of development practices, techniques, tools and solutions across the Solution Development organization.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Computer Science or Graphic Design Degree preferred
- 2+ years in web development role or relevant experience required
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks (like Bootstrap) preferred
- Experience with Python for ETL to support flowing to the work preferred
- Knowledge of cross browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc.) and cross device (Desktop, Tablet, Smart Phone, iOS, Android) testing and compatibility preferred
- Working knowledge of CMS systems built on the LAMP technology stack preferred
- Working knowledge of continuous deployment architectural patterns with automated testing preferred
- Working knowledge of the Symfony Framework preferred
- Working knowledge of jQuery / Ajax / JSON / RESTful / WSDL web services preferred
- Understanding of programming concepts, relational databases, and CPG business concepts preferred
- Experience with project management methodologies (Waterfall and Agile) and system development lifecycle preferred
- Experience building solutions to support medium to large scale business initiatives preferred
- Analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to build/maintain strong relationships and effectively partner with peers
- Demonstrates initiative when interfacing with constituents
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to learn new skills quickly and “flow to the work”
- Strong self-motivation and ability to learn
- Ability to manage multiple time-critical projects
- Strong attention to detail
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.