(Senior) Data Engineer (m/f/div)
(Senior) Data Engineer (m/f/div) Berlin
Job description PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with a satellite office located in Beijing.
We are currently growing our platform and develop our next generation of products running on Go and Scala.
We are looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/div) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You design, build and refine our data and analytics infrastructure written in Scala.
- You develop and design a real-time events pipeline and work with data scientists, backend engineers and product managers to find new ways to leverage the data.
- You take part in code review and architecture discussion.
- You work independently and in the team.
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and explore new ones.
What we offer:
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo).
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (€ 20 after tax).
- A day off on your birthday.
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences.
- Team events.
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge in one of the following languages: Scala, Java. Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS is a plus.
- Experience in building low latency and high throughput applications.
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies, distributed systems and stream processing(e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, SQS).
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases and reporting tools is a big plus.
- Experience with ad-tech industry is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV (+ Github, Stackoverflow, Blog or Twitter link if you have one) via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated