Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
Paysafe Pay Later is part of Paysafe Group. Based in Vienna, the company offers innovative online payment services like invoice payments, instalment payments, monthly invoicing, and electronic debit notes. Its focus is on white-label solutions, managing the entire transaction behind a merchant's brand.
Manage projects and tasks associated with integrating Paysafe Pay Later to merchants. Work with implementation teams, and workgroups to communicate and monitor system requirements and technical issues. Provide technical and business expertise, as well as guidance in development, modification, and system integration of complex systems and subsystems used for daily production processing, reporting and financial accounting for merchants.
- Responsible for all aspects of tablet management, training, deployment, and support
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity
- Liaise with merchants and internal teams (sales, product and legal) to clarify and document customized requirements during the onboarding process
- Support finding e-commerce partners such as BigCommerce, Magento, Volusion, Demandware, WooCommerce, 3dcart, Shopify, and Kibo and be part of requirement engineering.
- Support of technical integration of Paysafe Pay Later products with the merchants systems
- Analyze, resolve, track, escalate and document technical issues
- Advise on questions regarding product specifications and the integration process
- Support the sales team at client meetings
- Train our sales team on new and existing products/processes
- year college degree from an accredited institution or applicable business experience Minim
- um five years of integration experience in a business to-business environment.
- PC proficiency
- Experience in E-commerce is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in PHP/XML.
- German language skills are an advantage (written and oral)
- Strong analytical skills, strong initiative and dedication to quality
- Self-motivation and self-reliance
- Adaptable, flexible, and willingness to embrace change as needed
- be flexible and willing to work outside of standard business hours
- Moderate noise / office atmosphere
- Occasional weekend and evening work, if required
- Travel as needed up to 50%
Interesting challenges within an international environment
Open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together.