Sr. Software Engineer - PHP
7Cups is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer - Contract - PHP for 10-15 hours a week worth of work for 3 months. You'll be doing all PHP & HTML work: rebuilding the homepage, working on a few speed optimizations of the PHP sections of the site, and tweaking sitemaps & tag structure.
What you’ll do:
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Oversee and mentor junior developers on projects.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of software developer experience
- 2+ years of experience with PHP
- You love to code and do it for fun!
- Understanding of OOP, data structures, and algorithms
- Creative, constructive problem solver
- Diligent, persistent worker
- Quick learner, collaborative, willing to question, eager to learn
- BS or BA in CS or comparable degree
What you get:
- Remote-first culture, work where you want
Equal Employment Opportunities at 7Cups:
7Cups is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. 7Cups believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.