Back to Archive
Singapore | Posted: 1 year ago
This job is expired and may no longer be accepting applications.
- Design and implement efficient, scalable and maintainable cross-cut functionalities for the platform
- Design and implement infrastructure necessary to support the implemented functionality. We are deploying to AWS and adapting Kubernetes, using Jenkins quite a lot to automate delivery pipeline
- Set up guidelines and processes for engineers to ensure consistent architecture across various applications
- Help and coach development teams on application and data designs
- Work with legacy code to adapt it to use cross-cut functions. Our technology stack includes but not limited to: PHP5, PHP7, NodeJS (Express), Python, Java
- Steer strategic platform discussions, breaking down from strategic level to detailed actions plans.
- Help advise on strategic platform / integration discussions with external partners
- Maintain proper just enough documentation to ensure continuity
- Experiment with new technologies to improve the platform
- At least 8 of experience in software development of which minimum 3 years in Architect, Lead Engineer or similar role
- Excellent coding skills – somebody who’s excited about beings hands on with code and trying technologies
- Excellent understanding of architectural and software design patterns
- Excellent understanding of modern web development technologies and practices
- Preferred experience in the following technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, PHP(5,7), NodeJS(express JS), Python, ReactJS, RabbitMQ, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Swagger
- Good understanding of both relational and non-relational databases and best practices for modelling for these
- Experience with service oriented and/or microservice architectures
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
- Good communication skills and ability to speak both to technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work in a matrix structure with various stakeholders
- Experience in an experimental work-environment, able to develop fast prototypes/experiments to validate team hypothesis
- Able to pick up product management tasks, detailing out user-stories and prioritizing these
- Experience in Finance related domains preferred.
- Comfortable with pivoting direction and mid/high levels of uncertainty
- Able to self-manage and take ownership of a feature
- Thrives in small agile teams
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
- Experience interacting with external companies/engineers
- Proven Leadership capabilities
This job was sourced from StackOverflow Jobs.