PHP Web Developer
Cadence Labs is looking for an experienced remote PHP developer to join our team! Only applicants from the United States will be considered.
Why work for Cadence Labs?
You’ll work on a variety of Magento projects for brands large & small, and solve a myriad of interesting technical challenges. This is a great position if you love PHP and are interested in learning / using the Magento and Laravel frameworks.
We support a variety of clients utilizing eCommerce platforms, custom web applications, and progressive web apps. Daily tasks vary and will combine feature development, bug fixes, and devops.
Finally, we are an agency started by, and run by, developers! We get it, and we’re growing: Cadence Labs was ranked as the #1 fastest growing company in Boulder, Colorado by the Mercury 100 in 2017 and 2018.
This role would be responsible for:
- PHP / MySQL development utilizing the Magento framework and Laravel framework
- Some HTML / CSS frontend themeing
- Application profiling and performance improvements
- Server Configuration & Database Design
- You’re a self-starter, eager to learn and hone your skills
- You're an expert with PHP 7
- You’re a pro with the command line, git, and your local environment
- Previous Web Dev Agency Experience
- Experience with Magento
What you get:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid medical, dental, and life insurance, supplemental vision, ad&d, and disability available.
- Chance to grow your skills & work on a wide variety of projects.
- Be a part of a small, hard-working team
- Flexible Schedule, Core Hours are 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Mountain Time