IT Business Analyst (Temp)
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst (Temp) responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating business systems and user needs for new or enhanced Website and Mobile App applications. Developing User Scenarios, Navigation Flows, Wire Frames and mock ups, functional requirements, and detailed business rules catalog.
Local Los Angeles candidates only. Relocation Assistance is not provided for this role.
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, abilities and experiences, which includes but is not limited to:
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working on new or enhanced Website and Mobile App applications
- Experience developing and maintaining User Cases, Navigation Flows, Wire Frames, Mock ups required along with Requirements Traceability Matrix, & User Stories
- Excellent understanding of Agile or Waterfall, SDLC processes and requirements
- Excellent communications (verbal and written), problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience identifying testing scenarios and documenting test cases, executing tests, and leading UAT
- Experience with business process improvement techniques
- Experience developing business and system context diagrams
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in one of the following subject areas: Business Administration, Information Systems/Technology or related field preferred; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience eliciting, documenting and maintaining business requirements
- Experience developing and maintaining Use Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix, & User Stories
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write concise and accurate technical documentation, to communicate technical
- Experience with Visio
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
For consideration, e-mail letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
Located in Studio City, CA, the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 40 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
MPI is known for our excellent benefits program - medical, dental and vision coverage where there is no monthly premium for employee only coverage; a defined benefit plan (pension); a defined contribution plan (IAP – Individual Account Plan) and a 401K plan.
Visit us at www.mpiphp.org
Equal Opportunity Employer