Back End Engineer (Full Stack) - Medtech, help us revolutionise healthcare!
At Zava we believe in giving people the power and confidence to treat the conditions society judges most. Every day we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare - phone calls, paper prescriptions, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
We’ve built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, pharmacies and test laboratories - providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care to over 1.5 million patients in 6 countries and counting.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Full Stack Engineer with a passion build both beautiful web applications and scalable and performant APIs and services - with solid technical foundations. We’re an agile, highly collaborative and passionate team with complementing skills sets, and you should be open to coaching others and expanding your skills. Our teams (with Product Owner and UX designer) of 4 - 6 people (currently 3 - but planning on more for this year).
Some of your responsibilities would include :
- Develop new features and applications based on your team’s roadmap (which you contribute to building)
- Design and implement new Services, enhance and extend existing Services.
- Code to high quality standards and ensure your work is tested (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Collaborate with other engineers to improve usability, scalability and quality
- Learn and stay up-to-date on technologies
- Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback
- RESTful API development and consumption
- Development and design of applications and services
- HTML and CSS
- Code versioning tools, such as git
- Agile team experience
- Continuous Integration
- Docker & Linux containers