Web Developer - Ecommerce
The CityPASS Web Team is seeking a Web Developer to collaborate on the customer facing CityPASS ecommerce website and related web apps. This Web Developer will have an essential role in discovering, building, and improving the best user experience for CityPASS customers. CityPASS follows Agile principles to continuously provide value to our customers and this position requires technical expertise, strong communication skills, ability to provide feedback, and self-motivation.
- Build and maintain the best front end ecommerce user experience for CityPASS customers with attention to performance and maintainability.
- Contribute to multiple web-based applications including: customer facing ecommerce website, customer facing Performance Web App, internal business user tools, and Order Management System.
- Maintain code quality with unit, integration, and e2e testing.
- Rapidly troubleshoot site issues and respond quickly to priority defects.
- Design and implement A/B/n tests to validate new and existing customer experiences in the build, measure, learn cycle.
- Support CityPASS business stakeholder requests from Customer Service, Finance, Marketing, Tech, and Program Management.
Skills & Experience Qualifications
- 3+ years of ecommerce web development or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with a front end framework or library such as Vue, Angular, React and a state management library such as Vuex, Redux, Mobx, etc.
- Proficient with at least one server side language: PHP, Node.js, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.
- Proficient with a version control system such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development methodologies.
- Experience writing high quality testable code.
- Familiarity with the following technologies and services is preferred but not required: Perl, PostgreSQL, Apache, Nginx, Interchange, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Selenium/Webdriver/Puppeteer, Jenkins, Webpack, Grunt.
Key Competencies & Success Traits
- Technical Proficiency – must be able to help maintain legacy systems as well as help the team design, document and support new systems and applications.
- Strong Communication Skills – must be able to effectively communicate to teammates, other business stakeholders and management.
- Resourcefulness – must have an attitude of taking ownership and getting things done.
- Good Relationship Skills – must have the ability to collaboratively define solutions and deliver results in a customer-centric, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to Prioritize and Organize Work – must be organized, detail-oriented and effectively manage concurrent activities.
- Ability and Willingness to Continuously Improve - ongoing self-directed learning and improvement.
Candidates based in Teton Valley, ID, the greater Jackson, WY area or Salt Lake City, UT preferred. Other locations considered based on experience.
We value our employees and offer excellent benefits, flexible work arrangements, casual dress code and opportunities for continuing education. We are always building, always striving to be better. This concept applies to the company but also to us as individuals. Every employee is given the opportunity to grow and make a difference.
Our headquarters is based in one of the most beautiful areas of North America: Victor, Idaho. Victor is located on the western side of the Teton mountain range—just around the corner from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and a short drive from Yellowstone National Park. The best way to understand the lifestyle out here is to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roflEB_JInc
For more than 20 years, CityPASS ticket booklets have been the premier product for travelers who want to visit a destination’s top attractions while enjoying savings of up to 50 percent and skipping most main-entrance ticket lines. CityPASS is available in 14 North American destinations: New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Orlando, Philadelphia, Seattle, San Francisco, Southern California, Tampa Bay, and Toronto.