Developer (Front-End & AWS Experience)
Developer (based in Kuala Lumpur)
About iMoney Group
Founded in 2012, iMoney is South East Asia’s leading fintech marketplace for consumer financial and utility products, with operations in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore. We compare credit cards, loans, broadband packages and various other financial products, providing consumers with the convenience of online comparison and the benefit of telephone-based advice.
Serving over 20 million users annually iMoney is the “go-to” marketplace for consumers to learn, select and apply for financial products, check their credit score and keep in touch with the latest personal finance news and tips.
iMoney is part of the ASX-listed iSelect Ltd, Australia’s largest marketplace for consumer finance and utility products.
Our vision is to empower consumers to make intelligent decisions on money matters and our corporate culture is underpinned by six core values:
Make a Difference
On the Money
Yearn to Learn
- Work with Technology and Product squads to design and build innovative application and custom solutions for the Company’s website and internal customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- As a member of the Technology tribe, you will play a critical role in shaping culture, new systems architecture, technical direction and software development practices.
- Working closely with Technology and Product squads to break down and analyse complex business/ user problems, define solution architecture to meet business and user needs.
- Contribute to design activities to improve overall end to end solution.
- Collaborate with multi-functional engineering squads to ensure end to end integration and implement high quality and security software.
- Create self-contained, reusable and testable modules/ components, working software.
- Actively participate and contribute to improving squad development practices, development and deployment processes continuously, with an Agile and Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery mindset, You build it, You run it, You own it.
- Passionate about learning, exploring and researching new emerging technology and its application to the product/services of the Company.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current language framework, tools and techniques to improve the Company’s products/ services.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in software development.
- Experience on building large scale, high availability application architecture.
- Understanding microservice architecture.
- Knowledge and experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, PHP, Python, NodeJS, Linux, Rest API and Nginx.
- Working knowledge TDD and unit testing.
- Experience on with well-structured CSS and pre-processing frameworks (SASS/ SCSS/ LESS).
- Experience on NoSQL (MongoDB and DynamoDB) and SQL (MySQL).
- Exposure to Elasticsearch, Kibana and OAuth2.
- Application development expertise, git experience and agile methodologies.
- Understanding AWS services (GCP experience a bonus).
- Experience on Domain Driven Design is a plus.
- Familiar with Django and Wordpress
- Understanding devops tools and techniques such as CI/CD and docker, K8s, ECS, Fargate and Serverless.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, communications skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional and dynamic environments.