We are looking for Software Engineers to join our growing team. You will help us use modern web technologies, and best practices to achieve a scalable, well functioning, and highly performance platform that will help us achieve our business goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase the quality of our engineering work. You are able to understand all necessary tools and activities to grow the B2B platform from an early stage MVP, to an international, highly scalable large-scale, distributed web application. Additionally, you understand that our agile approach demands flexible, yet stable, and highly testable code.
- Perform development using the PHP language using various frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
- Participate in the development of the following (but not limited to):
- APIs for consumption of external parties.
- Adapters for interaction with third party ERP systems.
- Implement cXML and OCI to expose catalog in programmatic way
- Offer solutions for various technical challenges related to the development of the e-commerce platform
- Work together with the product management or project management team to conceptualize future features of the ecommerce platform.
- Participate in architectural discussions, and be a major contributor to the overall architecture of the platform.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience implementing APIs according to a specification
- Experience with ERP systems (such as SAP, Oracle, etc.) a big plus
- Experience with EDI a plus
- Experience in a B2B world a plus
- Experience with ecommerce a plus
- Fundamental believe in best practices.
- Working knowledge of current frontend technologies and build tools.
- Knowledge and appreciation of build pipelines (for example Travis CI), automated testing tools (unit, integration, and end to end) such as PHPUnit and Behat, as well as code quality measuring tools (such as Scrutinizer CI).
- Familiarity with Continuous Deployment.
- Constant drive to improve your own skills through practice and code reviews.
- Urge to keep up with new technologies and relevant topics in the industry through for example conference or meetup participation
- Be familiar with all necessary tools to either ramp-up and implement it yourself or have the necessary skills to oversee external on-demand experts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.