Full Stack Web Developer (Team Lead)
A little about the ForeTees Apps: We strive to improve the lives of club members and staff members at Private Golf Clubs. For the Member App, we make it easy for members to make reservations for golf, dining, tennis, and anything else a club could think of. The app gives the club a new way to promote and communicate to their membership. We are also developing a Staff App for clubs to use. This has exponential growth potential. Currently, the app receives food orders, shows members near beacons, caddy features and more and we want to offer clubs a superior app that staff use on a daily basis.
This team is made up of a junior full stack developer on site and a team of 3 mobile developers (iOS & Android), 1 web developer that are off-shored. Our goal is to continue to build a team in house.
Position Summary: The Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining the administrative website/app and managing the mobile applications team (India) and our onsite junior full-stack Developer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, improve and maintain current website and applications
- Develop the app’s administrative site and integrate with the mobile applications
- Code, test, debug, document and monitor changes and enhancements of the application
- Manage the off-shore team’s work (iOS and Android developers) & on site Junior Developer
- Communicate effectively with clients, vendors, partners and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements
- Simplify and modernize solutions and services by planning standardized interfaces, removing redundancies, improving efficiencies, sharing feature/functionality context across multiple business lines, solutions and business needs
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- PHP, node.JS, HTML
- iOS & Android experience is a plus
- Java experience is a plus
- BS in a science or technical field: Computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, physics, or equivalent work experience
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills with team and customers
- Ability to translate business needs into clear requirements that drive solutions
- Self-starter, can explore, learn and work independently
- Creativity in approach and ability to develop innovated solutions