Full Stack Developer
A Top Wholesale Data Brokerage Firm in Valencia, CA Needs Exceptional Software Engineer
Position will work in our Valencia, California office. This is not a remote position. Job brief
We are looking for a passionate full stack Software Engineer who can wear multiple hats from business analysis to design, development and deployment of software solutions, primarily web applications. The ideal candidate should be a big picture thinker, able to evaluate our planned projects and make suggestions for best software languages and technologies to use.
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like PHP, Java, Java Script and other current languages. Also requires expertise in various SQL databases, such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, and PostgreSQL. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Maintain web hosting environment
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in Java, Java Script, PHP, and other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, MySQL, MS SQL Server, etc.
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience managing web hosting environments, including security
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Big picture thinker
- Efficient coder
- Good at estimating time required for development
- Able to work well under deadlines
- Strong database skills
Please include salary expectation when applying.
Must be authorized to work in the United States, Visa sponsorship not available.