Software Developer PHP to Dev-Ops
Soundsnap - The leading source for Sound Effects
Software engineers without borders (conceptional or geographical). We are looking for experienced developers that can or want to work across multiple disciplines; front-end, back-end, design and deployment. You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for contributing to the full software development life cycle; from conception to deployment. Our team is growing and there are opportunities to contribute in all areas of the development and deployment process. Please visit www.soundsnap.com/ for more information.
We don't focus on brain teasers, puzzles or the coding trivia. We want to know cool stuff you have done, the problems you have solved, and your thoughts on the often crazy but wonderful field of of software development.
- Flexible position with room for growth and the ability to help define the tools, systems and deployment techniques used.
- Work remote in an environment under your control.
- Define your hours, within a range agreed by the team and your manager.
- Phantom Stock Equity.
- Salary range: € 31.000 to € 42.000.
- Able to work remotely and manage you or time.
- Able to contract with an EU company as an independent contractor (sole proprietary / registered business) in your country.
- Able to work full time and make a long term comitment to the project.
- Prefer a citizen of an EU member state (for contractual / legal reasons).
- UK Citizens can apply but subject to nuances of any Brexit agreement.
- Others may apply.
- Proficiency with PHP 5.3 and 7.x is required.
- English proficiency, especially written, is required.
- Dev-Ops skills are a plus.
- Please see the application for all technological areas we are looking for. The position is flexible and we prefer advanced developers with specific skills, over a broad but limited skill level.
Acquisition is not appreciated.