Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d)
InstaMotion Retail GmbH is an associated company of Allianz with the aim of revolutionizing the purchase of used vehicles. We are not a car dealer in the traditional sense, but an online transaction platform for the purchase of used cars with an end-to-end service approach. And because this still sounds too complicated: You can order your new used car directly online, get it delivered to your front door and drive off right away.
For the last couple of months, our development teams have been working on slicing up our legacy monolith PHP application into microservices at the same time moving all infrastructure into AWS. Therefore we are currently building in between two worlds.
Our current tech stack: React, TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL, Jest, AWS, Docker, Terraform, microservices; We are migrating from: PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, PostgreSQL.
Our principles are “you build it, you run it”, “collaboration culture”, “autonomous teams”, “infrastructure as code” and others guide us through our day-to-day business.
- Creating new web services and features for the InstaMotion Platform
- Develop, refine, and fine-tune integrations between applications
- Designing microservices with a strong focus on scalability, availability and robustness
- Design and implement a modern frontend application
- Working as a member of one of our cross-functional, agile teams
- Working closely together with Product Managers and UX/UI
- Cross functional collaboration with stakeholders from other functions like marketing, business intelligence and sales
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in building web applications
- Professional experience working with Node.js and/ or PHP
- Experience developing user-facing web-applications using frameworks like React and/ or Vue.js
- Technical understanding of web technologies and RESTful services
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments
- Experience working with containers (Docker) on cloud-platforms like AWS would be a plus
- DevOps mindset would be a plus
- Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours including home office
- Centrally located in Munich and good public transport access
- Regular team events are part of our great cooperation
At InstaMotion, our employees are our success: We are a young, success-hungry team with a clear goal: the development of new, digital and revolutionary user solutions for the automotive market.
Apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us.