Lead Compliance Engineer
Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for a Lead Compliance Engineer to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are technical, analytical, and comfortable making decisions. You feel right-at-home in a fast-paced environment and not intimidated by handling both long and short-term responsibilities that impact both our Development teams and the organization as a whole. Above all, you are passionate about security and compliance and making sure Formstack is up-to-date and protected!
What You'll Do:
Day-to-day, you'll be involved in looking at security and compliance from a technical standpoint and assist in making decisions for the organization. You will be responsible for all compliance documentation, leading compliance and security-related discussions, and assisting Formstack in building up our compliance and security team.
How You'll Succeed:
- Lead technical discussions for Compliance
- Handle all day-to-day for Compliance-related technical pieces
- Explore technical requirements for new compliances
- Prevents compliance issues by collaborating with engineering, product, and various additional teams throughout the organization
- Identify short-term and long-range compliance issues
- Research and identify application regulatory and industry compliance standards and code
- Develop compliance policies and plans by researching, analyzing, and applying compliance engineering concepts, approaches, techniques, and criteria
- Maintain documentation related to compliance
What We're Looking For:
- Prior experience in compliance/engineering
- Strong presentation and executive briefing skills
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to new situations
- Security and/or Compliance certifications
- Experience with AWS framework
- Development experience with PHP
- Experience with SaaS and/or Data companies
- Prior experience going through PCI Compliance in previous role(s)
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!