Senior Software Developer
Susco is located in the Greater New Orleans Area and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Louisiana. We develop custom web-based business software with a focus on legacy system conversions. Our primary development platforms are C# .NET for web services and Ionic/Cordova for mobile apps.
- 5 Years web development experience
- Elicitation of requirements from non-technical business users
- Conceptually design systems based on business requirements
- Perform technical lead role through the SDLC
- Highly proficient in database design and SQL
- Highly proficient in a server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Experience with CSS/HTML
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast-moving environment
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Experience with Legacy system conversions
- BS/BA degree
- Azure experience
- Linux experience
- Mobile development experience
- C# Expertise
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Salesforce Experience
- Application Development, primarily ASP.NET (C#.NET)
- Database Design and Maintenance
- Requirements analysis
- Assisting with the development of scope documents and budgets for new work
- Perform work within allotted hourly budgets and within specific timeframes
- Client communication
- 3 Weeks PTO + 9 Holidays
- 3 Days/year of self-driven learning time like conferences
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance
- Various Wellness activities paid for
Our Core Values
Susco helps businesses grow by creating software customized to their unique needs. We believe that our work helps people live more fulfilling lives by reducing their repetitive tasks, allowing them to concentrate on more valuable work.
Growth: We believe we can create a better world by constantly growing as individuals, resulting in growth for the Company and growth for our clients.
Communication: We believe everyone deserves to feel like they have been heard and understood. We don’t complain about things under our control. We accept constructive criticism dispassionately.
Action: We believe we don't have good days, we make them. We believe in being proactive and not reactive. Passivity leads to a lack of involvement, while our focus is on creating the future. We don't complain, we identify and solve problems.
Teamwork: We believe that we are human beings first, coworkers second. We strive to be cognizant as people with lives outside of this office. As a high-performance organization, there are times of high stress. In those times, we rally to get the job done and we recognize our behavior and performance impacts our team.
Efficiency: We believe in learning from our mistakes the first time. We believe there is a time and place for complex solutions for complex problems. We also have the ability to decompose complex problems into simpler problems. When we see a problem or inefficiency, we have both the responsibility and ability to propose solutions.