Full Stack Developer
What you will be doing:
Quickly gain proficiency with a broad range of existing infrastructure - such as voice/telephony systems, conferencing services, mobile apps, e-commerce websites, and web services based on a LAMP stack. Filling a senior development role, you will work directly with C-level management to support or overhaul legacy systems, as well as design and implement new systems. As a software engineering expert, you will facilitate key stakeholders in the creation of feature specifications, and ensure that possible conflicts or issues are caught early in the process.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Rock solid PHP skills
- Aptitude for deployment and maintenance of Linux applications
- Familiarity with Apache2 web server and its configuration
- Excellent SQL skills and working knowledge of MySQL specifically
- Experience with Wordpress and WooCommerce
- Basic knowledge of web front-end technologies (JS / CSS / HTML)
- Experience with developing technical specifications and APIs
- Practiced at facilitating management and stakeholders through feature specifications
- Proficiency with agile development methodologies and collaboration
- Capable of switching between team member and team leader depending on the project
- Ability to take ownership and advance projects from specification to release
What would be a bonus asset:
- Frontend skills such as UI/UX design and JS framework experience
- Basic understanding of C / C++ and CMake build systems
- Familiarity with VoIP services or WebRTC, and protocols such as SIP / RTP
- Well versed with PCI compliance for e-commerce websites
- Experience retrofitting legacy systems for testability and CI
- Cross platform mobile app development experience
Position Type/Hours of Work: This is a full-time salaried position working in our office, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Benefits: Company paid medical, basic life insurance and long term disability, paid vacation and holidays, options for dental, vision, voluntary life and short term disability. Company closure from Christmas Day through New Year’s Day to spend time with your family, paid as a gift from the company. Must pass the 90 day Probationary Period to be eligible.
Salary: Salary is dependent upon experience.
Dress Code: Business Professional attire
Location: We are located in Southwest Las Vegas just off the 215 between Durango and Rainbow.
Job Type: Full-time