Software Developer- MS Dynamics
Immediate opportunity for experienced Software Engineer with CRM experience to design, develop, and maintain interfaces, using integration platforms. This key role requires hands on experience in programming and configuration, with a high level of software development expertise and experience to ensure accuracy, security, and stability throughout the development and implementation lifecycle.
For immediate consideration, submit letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
- 5+ years of software analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance with 3+ years of experience in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) on Windows platform.
- Experience in implementing CRMs such as Salesforce or MS Dynamics.
- Expert knowledge of .NET Framework (3.5 or higher) ASP.Net, MVC. C#, ADO.NET, JSON.
- High level of experience building and supporting SSIS and SSRS packages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft development and application technologies.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC processes and requirements.
- Experience in deploying full life-cycle enterprise-wide solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Availability to work extended hours as required by business needs.
- Experience with integration platforms such as Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Hands on experience with integration projects and migrating from legacy point-to-point interfaces to Web Services and RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of understanding of enterprise application integration patterns such as messaging, Remote Procedure Invocation, Point to Point Channel, Publish-Subscribe Channel, etc.
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server) release management (promoting code and building release packages).
- Analysis, Design, and development of interfaces using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Participate in implementation of CRM application, develop reference, implementation integrations and testing, creation of detailed design documents, and develop interfaces to and from CRM to other applications.
- Design, develop, and implement moderate to highly complex web-based solutions in a multi-tiered architecture.
- Develop application/enhancement support documents (Business requirements/Technical Design documents/Test Cases/Change Management).
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification.
MPI offers free employee health, dental, vision and life insurance ($50/month for family coverage), retirement and pension plan benefits, and generous paid time off. Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Relocation Assistance is not provided for this role.