Job description As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experts working on building the best product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy. Our stack is: Apollo Server with Vue.js/Apollo client and Rails, on AWS.
Our tools include:
- Circle CI.
- Engine Sentry.
- Many others :).
Follow this link to learn about our Stack: https://stackshare.io/livestorm.
- Accelerate our roadmap to create an impact on the company's growth.
- Lead all Apollo/GraphQL back-end initiatives.
- Incentivise best practices from your past experiences at every level of the company (from interns to c-levels).
- Key role in a fast-growing startup with a small team.
- Health insurances ("Mutuelle" + "Prévoyance").
- Tickets Restaurants (21 x 9 euros / month).
- 50% of Transport Pass in Paris is paid.
- Free food delivery.
- We offer state of the art hardware.
- We offer equity packages.
- Remote accepted.
- You have 1+ years of XP in GraphQL.
- 3+ years in Node.js, ideally with XP in Apollo.
- You have strong SQL skills.
- You are very rigorous about testing and code quality (E2E and unit tests).
- You're a team player and you have a sense of ownership.
- Experience with web application development and production.
- You're fluent in French and have an advanced level in English.
Interested? You can apply via the application form.
Agency calls are not appreciated.