Sr. Web Developer
A mission-driven organization is seeking a CRM Web Developer to support their fundraising and advocacy initiatives by providing web development support for digital properties in Gaithersburg, MD. A strong candidate will be able to develop, test, implement, and optimize custom donation forms, advocacy alerts, and other web pages.
CRM Web Developer Responsibilities
- Develop, test, implement, and optimize custom donation forms, advocacy alerts and other web pages in Luminate Online and follow branding guidelines. Thoroughly cross-browser test and ensure that all code is highly maintainable and performs efficiently.
- Troubleshoot critical, time sensitive issues across digital properties in Luminate Online and communicate with teams regarding status.
- Document processes clearly and concisely.
- Assist in project discovery and gathering business requirements, identify roadblocks, and communicate with stakeholders to create solid technical requirements.
- Provide technical suggestions for A/B testing and develop variations
- Provide back-up support for troubleshooting technical issues in Drupal and Wordpress websites.
Sr. Web Developer Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in web programming and web development.
- Knowledge of best practices for responsive web design, mobile optimization, page speed performance, browser support, and accessibility.
- Data driven and familiar with A/B testing tools and Google Analytics
- Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills and ale to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Organized, able to multi-task projects with daily tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Familiarity with Blackbaud Luminate is a plus
- MUST HAVE CRM EXPERIENCE
JobID: 315142AYPandoLogic.Category: Technology, Keywords: Senior Web Developer