Drupal Developer (full-time plus benefits)
- Create extensions or patches to resolve module issues, or more effectively meet client requirements.
- Implement advanced performance modules, such as Varnish, Memcache, Authcache, and APC (while coordinating with system admins).
- Provide best practices feedback to site builders and themers, to ensure solutions are optimized.
- Offer recommendations to Solutions Architects on potential architectural issues and risks.
- Coordinate with Technical Lead on implementation issues.
- Test deliverables against client acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate with team members and project manager to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and communicate issues and risks.
- Participate in project status meetings.
- Bachelor of Science
- 5 years of experience developing Drupal sites.
- Well-rounded knowledge of web-based technologies
- Familiarity with tools such as Git and Drush
- Strong troubleshooting skills
ITnova is an engineering and information technology (IT) consulting firm, that specializes in the System
Development Life Cycle (SDLC), in particular, project management, business analysis, business reengineering, quality assurance, testing and IT integration for the U.S. local, state and federal government.
ITnova's approach of using proven methodologies, techniques and metrics allows ITnova to ensure project quality for key activities and milestones.
ITnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). ITnova has a complete benefits package including medical benefits, 401k, paid-time off and training reimbursement.
At this time, ITnova is unable to sponsor H1B visas for this position.