Senior PHP 7 Developer
Userlane is one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies. Our product is designed to reduce complexity and make every software instantly accessible without any further training. If you are looking for an opportunity where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, Userlane might be the perfect place for you.
What does PHP 7 / Symphony Developer mean to us?
A PHP Developer is not only building functionalities for our backend systems that handle millions of requests per day. For that, we’re using PHP 7.2, SlimPHP, Doctrine, PHPUnit and Codeception, but it doesn’t end there. Being a developer for us means also to look ahead and think about scalability for 10x the users we have now and maintainability for developers who aren’t even in the company yet.
- Design, develop, test, and implement projects from end to end, throughout the software development life cycle, including code reviews
- Design, develop and maintain a solid, stable and yet fast RESTful HTTP API that powers our product thorough documentation of processes and procedures
- Use your knowledge of SlimPHP, Doctrine, Codeception and PHP7
- More than 5 years of Experience in Software Engineering, ideally in a SaaS company
- You love technology, usability and creating amazing products
- You like to solve problems and balance structure against creativity
- You share information and skills you’ve gathered with the team
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English, German is a plus
Bonus points for
- Strong experience with AWS & Azure
- Production experience with PostgreSQL
- You have knowledge of related CI/CD tools involved in the deployment process (Git, BitBucket Pipelines, Codeship)
- Flexible Working Hours - get things done when you're most productive
- Continuous learning - 1200€ yearly budget for conferences, books, etc
- Regular team events, including video games, team offsites and dinners
- Work from Home - or from one of our couches or standing desks
- Work with international talents from all over the world
- Startup XP - we're one of the top 30 tech companies in Germany
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll get you whatever you need to be productive