Senior Full Stack Developer
What We Do:
Jobscan is a fast-growing start-up in the heart of historic Pioneer Square, Seattle that helps job seekers land more interviews by using intelligent algorithms to analyze one's resume or LinkedIn profile against any job description. We’re user-funded, profitable, and growing exponentially by being user-focused.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to help build the next generation of job search tools. Our agile engineering team architects and implements our products top-to-bottom and ships software on a regular basis. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, start-up team environment and is passionate about building software the right way. You’ll be working alongside our engineers and CTO collaborating with business development, marketing and content.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Iterate and experiment with prototypes and ship features quickly
- Lead, develop and maintain new features for our website (frontend and backend)
- Develop extensions of our service/technology, such as APIs or other integrations
- Augment existing engineering infrastructure
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience
- Expertise with AWS (S3, EC2, EB, etc.), API development and integration
- Full-cycle software development experience, high standards with best practices including test automation, static analysis, etc.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar technical field of study, or equivalent experience preferred
- Web-tech start-up experience
Nice to Have:
- Leading design and development in ambiguous environments
- Python and/or experience with NLP (NLTK, SpaCy, CoreNLP, Etc.)
- Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment experience
Our Benefits & Perks Include:
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Flexible schedule
- ORCA card stipend
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Free drinks and snacks of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- Education stipend
At this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
Jobscan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.