Senior Integration Engineer
Workboard is a category leader in Active Strategy Management. Our breakthrough SaaS solution helps companies iterate on strategy at market speed and rapidly engage people in achieving strategic priorities.
We’re looking for a Software/Integration engineer who loves tying systems together in ways that just work. If you’ve done that and understand the limitations of current SaaS tools, as well as the promise of emerging integration technologies, this is the job for you.
You are a pragmatic integration leader who can help our team navigate the design of some of our larger-scale initiatives, as well as optimizing some of our current state integrations.
We are looking for someone who understands architecture, can do hands-on systems management, and understands the type of skills it takes to build and be part of a growing team.
You will work on:
- Responsible for design and development of Cloud Integration, Application Integration and Enterprise web services
- Designing and building connectivity to Workboard’s SaaS integration infrastructure
- Improving the operation and maintenance of our existing integration systems through iterative upgrades, streamlining, and adoption of a standard methodology
- Providing integration expertise and leadership to the Workboard Product Engineering team
- Participate in Agile software development projects performing tasks including coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer-review
- MS or BS in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 4+ years of demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting innovative Enterprise integration solutions and meeting business requirements
- You've built solutions integrating across enterprise SaaS systems, including Salesforce, Workday, Microsoft O365, JIRA, GSuite
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying public and private APIs using REST and SOAP
- Experience working with object-oriented PHP, Python and Java
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS) and Cloud technologie