Senior Web Developer (m/f/d)
What it's all about
You will develop and maintenance our own high-performance E-Commerce application using PHP technologies.
What your tasks will be
- Development and maintenance of our own high-performance E-Commerce application using PHP technologies
- Design and Implementation of new and exciting features
- Constant refactoring of existing code parts
- Constant performance optimization of our shop system
- In case of problems, assistance in the identification and analysis of errors
What you should bring to the job
- You have at least 3 years of experience in developing PHP web applications
- You write code you are proud of and continuously develop your skills
- To your understanding Symfony has nothing to do with music
- Debugging is not pest control for you
- You feel comfortable with Git, Vagrant, PHPStorm and Continuous Integration
- You know that Design Patterns have nothing to do with interior decoration
- You know your way around caching, RDBMS and NoSQL
- Legacy code: Challenge Accepted!
- Keywords: PHP7, Symfony2/3, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, MySQL
What you can expect
An exciting job with great prospects and responsibilities. If you're looking for daily challenges and want to make a difference, you've come to the right place. Our aim is to continuously improve Internetstores and our online shops to create the perfect shopping experience for all our customers. Of course, this doesn’t come at the expense of having fun and enjoying the occasional refreshing drink after work to celebrate our successes! With flexible working hours, 30 days of holiday and home office days, ensuring all our employees have a great work-life balance is massively important to us. In addition to attractive product and public transport discounts, we’ll also give you great deals on a wide range of sports activities.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!