The Webmaster Project Employee position is part of The Stronach Group corporate marketing team, which is responsible for traditional, digital, and emerging marketing and branding initiatives across the companys corporate entities, race tracks nationwide, and marquee entertainment events. With a significant overhaul of the companys digital infrastructure and footprint in place, the Webmaster Project Employee will have an integral role in managing the web development critical path in coordination with internal marketing and technology teams as well as agency partners. This role will be based out of Gulfstream Park in Miami with an anticipated assignment length of six months.
- Under the supervision of marketing senior leadership, oversee the corporate and track website development projects by taking ownership and managing the critical path to ensure action items are assigned and deadlines are sufficiently met.
- Coordinate development initiatives and deliverables between the corporate marketing team, corporate technology team, internal content teams, and the development agency partner.
- Maintain the day-to-day operation of new corporate and track websites, ensuring functionality, navigation, and overall performance standards are met.
- Implement daily content updates and regular website maintenance, including defining content submission protocols, training team members on the CMS or web platform, and optimizing the on-page user experience through images, text, links, and purchase flow.
- Manage the integration and sync of websites with digital advertising and ticketing partners, databases, email-service providers, plug-ins, pixel tracking, and analytics.
- Implement SEO and organic search best practices from development through site launch via keyword research, site analysis, and link building, as well as working with back-end SEO elements.
- Work with agency development partners to ensure compliance across all ADA and privacy laws.
- In-depth knowledge of responsive design, content management systems, search engine optimization, web analytics, web accessibility and usability, web security, and mobile development.
- Experience with ticketing and e-commerce or transactional sites preferred
- Proven On-Site and Off-Site advanced SEO experience, with a proficient knowledge of SEO tools and best practices such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Knowledge of changing technology trends and on-going competitive analysis.
- Seasoned in WordPress development, customization, and plug-ins.
- Solid understanding of marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Fluency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to multi-task, work on and maintain multiple websites simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Positive attitude, professional in appearance, and well-organized.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and scanners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-salaried position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. and while infrequent, some weekend work days may be occasionally required for key deadlines or initiatives.
The job is located at The Stronach Groups US headquarters at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, FL (Miami area).
Some travel will be required for meetings with agency partners, visitation to our venues or events.
The job will pay competitively based on experience.