Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual to help build out our platform. If building an API, consuming an API, and scaling an API are challenges you enjoy, then read on!
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with running web services at scale.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Technologies you'll be using
Full stack (LAMP):
PHP (3+ years)
- Comfortable with APIs as well as writing scalable apps
- Strong theoretical understanding of time and memory complexity
MySQL (3+ years)
- Comfortable explaining locking mechanisms and analyzing potential bottlenecks.
Linux (3+ years)
- Comfortable provisioning and scaling multiple servers.
- Git (know it like the back of your hand)
Distributed systems for batch processing data (huge bonus points)