Senior Web Developer (Full-Stack)
As a Senior Web Developer you will use your exceptional web development skills and experiences to architect and develop responsive Drupal websites and web applications. As a member of our world-class agency, you will work on innovative and inspired work across a variety of clients.
- Architect and build/theme custom websites and applications
- Has a high level of expertise with technologies including PHP, Content Management Systems (Drupal 7 and Drupal 8), Laravel, Node, and Angular.
- Innovation in deliverables – show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last. We can always do better.
- Work closely with creative team as necessary, to ensure proper implementation of designs to ensure adequate retention of user experience.
- Work directly with creative director, designers, project managers, and user experience leads on assigned projects.
- Thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing of the product
- Provide test scripts.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates for this position must have previous experience developing large complex Drupal 7 and 8 enterprise web applications that include custom views and modules.
- 4+ years experience with responsive Drupal development and theming experience.
- 4+ years experience in Object Oriented Design & Development.
- 3+ years experience with REST API integrations and mastery of working with MySQL databases.
- 3+ years in developing adaptive/responsive websites using frameworks such as Bootstrap as a minimum.
- Experience with implementing and configuring SOLR search.
- Past experience developing applications with the Symphony 2 Framework a big plus.
- An expert in creating custom Drupal views and modules due to the nature of our projects – we are very creative.
- Ability to analyze requirements and write detailed technical / functional specifications
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrates good judgment, excellent planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to think strategically, act quickly, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility to make things happen.
- Demonstrated experience working within fast-paced environments.