Chief Technology Officer
Our company took on the challenge to rethink personal finances, remove uncertainty, and provide a structure and service that lets you truly live your financial life with freedom.
LifeStylePlan is an environment that brings together every aspect of your personal finances and couples them with professional services. We deliver comprehensive, real-time information freeing you to make day-to-day financial decisions and future plans with confidence.
We are a fast growing, early-stage company based in Plano, Texas. We strive to delight our clients, partners, and team every day.
The Chief Technology Officer oversees all technical aspects and technological resources of LifeStylePlan for the purpose of organizational growth, establishes a technological vision, and leads the company's technological development. We have seed funding and an MVP product. You will be responsible for developing software to get us through our Series A and into profitability. Our success depends on you.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity, with aggressive vesting
- Flexible working schedule
- Benefits (tbd; you will help define them as we grow)
Youll be responsible for:
- Bringing to market the product and all the technology that goes with it (Stack, environment, DevOps strategies, product management, etc.)
- Hiring and managing your own technology staff
- Other duties as required for a startup to grow and be successful.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Experience as a true full-stack developer, from mocks to UI/UX through scaling and deployment
- Experience managing staff and external stakeholders and clients
- Experience with budgets, project plans and other administration duties
- Experience implementing security for highly sensitive data (medical, financial or otherwise)
- Passion to do great things!
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years in a development management role
- 8+ years in development/architecture roles, specifically SaaS architecture and development
- Experience with php, AWS, mySQL
- Experience with Big Data or financial modeling a plus
- Experience with FINRA regulated Financial software a plus
- Must be based in Dallas or willing to relocate in 3 months