UX Project Manager
Winning GroupWaterloo, Australia | Posted: 7 months ago
Want to work for a market leader in the eCommerce space with 112 years of heritage and the spark of a startup? Passionate about driving innovation and providing world-class user experience? Like the sound of helping us achieve our vision of providing the best shopping experience in the world through genuine customer insights & analytics?
As a crucial member of our Winning Appliances team, this is a superb opportunity for a highly-driven, analytical and open-minded UX Product Manager who will be given the opportunity to help turn our strategic roadmap into reality.
- Ensure we reach our targeted conversion rate increases through identifying and executing on UX and personalisation opportunities in the roadmap set by the Winning Appliances leadership team
- Continuously evolve our world class user experience based on genuine customer insight & analytics across all devices
- Working with our team of Developers to ensure effective project tracking
- Work closely with our marketing and copy team to ensure they are providing accurate and informative product specifications and supporting media to help our customers select the right product.
- Leverage our existing UX and design tools to ensure frontend design & execution is on brand, consistent and user friendly (Axure & Figma). See https://www.axure.com/ & https://www.figma.com/
Key skills/experience required for this role
- Strong experience and understanding of UX, focussed on eCommerce websites
- Strong experience in UX and web design with mobile first approach
- 2+ years experience as a web designer
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or equivalent design software (eg. Sketch, Adobe Xd, Figma etc)
- Strong ability to use both business and web metrics to make data driven decisions
- Data Analytics and BI (i.e. extracting data, analysing data, reporting back on findings), including GA as well as A/B testing and analysis
- Strong experience in product management including, stakeholder engagement, requirement gathering and project management
- Experience in shipping live products from inception to production
- Strong understanding of responsive design
- Understand what affects site speed and what should and should not be done
- Understand the concepts of APIs, server calls, single page applications and how they facilitate good UX
- Experience with SQL, data extractions and data visualisation
- Proven record in wireframing and guiding design teams and following a solution through from inception - wireframe - design - development
- Strong interest in digital production and eCommerce
...Think Silicon Valley with family values
Our philosophy on technology is simple: don’t settle for the ‘standard’ way of doing things. Set your own rules, rather than waiting for permission from the status quo. We’ve 110 years of heritage with the spark of a start-up, and we’re not slowing down.
For us, innovation is more than a buzzword. Innovation is your initiative to improve the world. It’s in your desire not just to think big, but to ACT big, and extend your boundaries.
Our culture is excited by change and bringing new ideas into the world - because real innovation never stops. And if that excites you too, then we’d love to meet you.