Senior Drupal Developer (60% remote / 40% in office)
What you’ll be doing -
As a Sr. Drupal developer on our tight-knit and talented team, you will be assist in overseeing Creed’s Drupal projects. You will work in an ego-free zone with other back-end/front-end developers, project managers, and UX and UI designers. You will work closely with our "All-In" designers and project managers on each project to realize the client’s vision while creating beautiful and functional UX/UI. You’ll work in our blended environment of management methodologies, with the majority of projects using an agile approach.
This is a chance to break out of the big agency slow lane, escape roles that limit your participation and be truly involved with clients, teams and the projects on which we collaborate. Forget layers of management - this position works directly with our other designers and developers doing the work, leads a team of developers, and works just as directly with our clients.
What you will be responsible for -
Responsible for developing Drupal sites for Creed clients and taking a development role in assigned projects. As a senior Creed team member, you will be responsible for coordinating efforts with other developers and manage timelines, source control, and code banks properly. You must possess a knowledge of programming standards and best practices to bring work to life and architect business requirements and technology solutions. You will also be expected to manage client deliverables, participate in status meetings, make use of time tracking software, assist with managing assigned projects and managing implementation plans for assigned clients.
Interview process -
We will work around your schedule so that you can come into our newly renovated office for an in-person interview. You will meet with 3 members from our leadership team so that we can get to know you and understand your strengths and your fit with our company culture. If you demonstrate that you have what it takes, we will ask you to come in one more time to meet a couple additional future co-workers and to do a bit of a deeper dive into your skills. You can then expect for us to get back to you within a week or two at the most with a decision and any next steps.
Skills & Requirements
Technical Skills Needed
- Experience with planning/architecting Drupal projects from conception to completion
- A firm understanding of Drupal best practices around configuration, performance, scalability, maintainability, and theming
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- PHP experience
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS
- Understanding of responsive web design patterns
- A track record that shows a high aptitude for learning
Organization Skills Needed
- Works on assigned projects and hits billable hourly goals without overages
- Ability to stick to a timeline and budget
- Ability to communicate clearly with others
- Ability to work in a team environment
Bonus Point Skills
- Drupal 8 experience is a very big plus
- Experience with Symphony
- Contributions to Drupal modules
Experience we are looking for
- 4-5 years of development experience