Full Stack PHP Developer
National Storage AffiliatesGreenwood Village, CO | Posted: 5 months ago
iStorage is a subsidiary of National Storage Affiliates: A fast-growing, publicly-traded real estate investment trust (REIT). National Storage and subsidiaries are staffed by a dynamic, hard-working team of accomplished professionals. Our culture is calm on the surface, yet underneath is a hard-charging pursuit of excellence and success.
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable, creative, intellectually curious, self-motivated individual with a proven talent for developing high quality web applications that meet complex business requirements.
No telecommuting or remote work, this position will be based in the Greenwood Village office. The full-range salary scale for this position is $85,000 to $100,000. At this time sponsorship is not available, only permanent residents and citizens will be considered.
As a Full Stack PHP Developer with iStorage, you'll have the unique opportunity to build on a "greenfield" enterprise web application and set our technology strategy and direction for the future.
The right candidate for this position will have:
- Expertise and experience with JQuery.
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP API integration.
- Familiarity with revision control and Git workflows.
- Experience with MVC, middleware frameworks, and / or microservice architecture.
- Database design and modeling.
- ORM experience, preferably Doctrine.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools.
- Familiarity with virtualization management tools, preferably Docker.
- Experience developing enterprise / proprietary systems.
- A minimum of two (4) years experience developing PHP applications.
- A minimum of four (5) years experience in professional software development.
- SQL, RDBMS development, preferably with MySQL.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality.
National Storage Affiliates Trust and it's subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran.
National Storage Affiliates Trust offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include accrued PTO, paid holiday and bonus programs. Full-time employees enjoy generous premium contributions on medical, dental and vision and 401k match.